Saturday, July 23, 2011

Long time.... But God is still working!

 It has been a while since I posted and I am sorry for that I have been very busy but I will do my best to keep up now. Hope you enjoy

I just want to share what my last three months have been like, It started with finding out I needed to have surgery then My accident soon after that and In there many worries and concerns. I finally let go of the worry and now I can see where God is working. Yes I had to have surgery and it is costing some money in bills, however had I not had that surgery the spot that was removed could have turned into cancer which would have cost more money. My accident happened and it wasn't a good thing that I wrecked my van (God provided that van for just the right amount of money and we paid cash for it) However the good thing that has come out of it is that I have a wonderful family helping to provide a vehicle for us to drive while we save to get ours fixed. We have been able to pay all our bills and I am also setting aside money for the van we have food on the table and a roof over our heads so many blessings. One other little miracle that happened in there was with Elizabeth's gymnastics. We signed a contract at the beginning of the season and are obligated for a certain amount of money even if we quit so it wouldn't have saved us much to quit when we ran into these issues. right at the same time we had a payment of $289.32 due to our booster account because we didn't fund raise enough before the date it was due. So that weekend I had my yard sale and made $290 Totally a blessing that god provided just enough. :o) It is always amazing that no matter what happens God will always provide and even if it is a bad situation God can turn it into something good! I challenge any of you to take the bad in your life and look for the good and see what blessings God has hidden there for you to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment