Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ever had one of "those" days?

So my journey is to find God's purpose. Well this morning I am sure I figured out what it isn't. It's Saturday and not much was scheduled for our family today except gymnastics from 10-12 so I set my alarm for 7:45 am in hopes to get a little "extra" sleep. Well to make a long story short I was awaken at 6:30 am (not by a child) and that started the attack of the grumps. I forgot to do my Bible study and prayer time and that didn't help either I could just feel the attacks coming all morning . I know one purpose I have is to be a loving and caring wife and mother and this morning I messed that up quite a bit. It was like someone took over my whole self I was grumpy and yelling and just not nice. 

So what have I learned? #1 Don't forget quiet time in the morning and #2 I really need to make more of an effort on the wife and mom side (if I must admit more on the wife side Johnboy got the brunt of my meanness this morning) This is a short post but I thought that by sharing my struggles maybe it will help the lessons learned sink in just a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment