Thursday, April 14, 2011

An experiment for myself (getting me closer to God's Purpose)

So a few posts previous I blogged about time and how we should best use it. God has really been convicting me that I spend way too much time doing nothing on the computer (facebook mostly). So here is my plan from now until who knows when. I plan to Blog 1 time a day because I really think that it is a ministry God has given me to share this journey with others. I also plan to check my facebook one time in the morning and one time in the evening because I have a ministry there as well that I don't want to abandon completley (at some point I will share it and all the blessings that have came with it but for now I would like to keep it to myself). Anytime I feel the need to use facebook because I am "Bored" or have nothing better to do I will #1 pick up my Bible and begin to read and or #2 find something constructive and beneficial to do to help benefit my family or others around me. My Blogs will still be posted to my facebook daily as well because I think that is where most of my readers come from. I really feel that this is the right thing to do at this point in my life. It's very hard to search for God and his plan when you spend so much time doing almost nothing in front of a computer. God wants us to focus our attention on him and I am 100% ready to take the time to spend with God and find out what it is I need to do to better serve him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment