Sunday, April 10, 2011

Everyday seems to have a lesson.

Well I asked God to help me find my purpose for him and he sure is doing it. since I have started this journey I have learned something new about myself or God everyday! :o) Today I have a sick little lady at home and she gave us quite a scare this evening when her temp spiked up to 104.8 and her breathing was very quick and clearly she was struggling. As I am on the phone with the Dr telling him all her symptoms and what led up to them at the same time I was praying for my little girl. The Dr advised a trip to the ER so we packed her up and took her there and we were in and out with a diagnosis very quickly. She is not fixed but hopefully in a few days time she will be much better.

So my learning experience here goes back to my theme verse Romans 8:28 "And we know that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."  You may also want to know what good could come from an ER visit with your child. Well I am going to tell you. First of all we know that Rebekah will be fine, and second I was able to pray for a friends daughter who had to be brought in as we were leaving. I truly believe God puts us in the right place at the right time and that I needed to pray for that little girl and her mom. So lesson learned today make sure you are paying attention so you don't miss the opportunity to help someone or pray for someone in their time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment