Monday, April 11, 2011

Goal left out but not forgotten

"Let all things be done decently and in order." 1 Corinthians 14:40 (KJV) 

about 2 years ago two wonderful friends came into my home and helped me get it clean and organized and everything they did is still visible in my home. I am blessed and thankful for them.  Well we didn't do the whole house that week so some of the areas that were not worked on are still in quite bad shape and need a lot of work. So the missing Goal form my first post is Get home all the way organized. So how am I going to go about this without the help of my wonderful friends who helped me 2 years ago? Well I have already started and so far it is working great! I am using a book called Survival for Busy Women by Emille Barnes and in it it suggest organizing 15 min at a time I am quite busy so I usually only fit one 15 min session in a day but on a good day I may fit 2 or three I have successfully organized my desk so far as well as my bathroom,  TV stand and video cabinet. My next project will be my bedroom then I need to do the closet dining room dresser and basement. As it will take a few months I am sure I will update on my progress whenever I can. God will be able to work so much better in our home when we are free of the clutter that surrounds us! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment